While Colorado riders are required to have Colorado motorcycle insurance, it may be advisable to get additional coverage so you can be protected from any losses that the minimums won’t be able to help you with. Many things can happen while you’re on the road, but liability coverage can only get you so far. Any additional amounts that are left over after the minimum amounts will be your responsibility if you’re at fault, and it could result in severe financial and even legal liabilities. That’s why you should look into some additional coverage for your motorcycle insurance policy.
Additional Coverage Available for Colorado Riders
There are several options for Colorado riders who want to purchase additional coverage, and some of them may include:
• Collision Coverage – Covers your bike if it was involved in an accident regardless of the circumstances, but it may not necessarily cover any losses from an uninsured or underinsured motorist.
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Covers your bike if you were in an accident that involves an uninsured or underinsured motorist who was at fault.
• Comprehensive Coverage – Covers your bike from any losses that resulted from any damage that has been caused by a fire, water, or vandalism. It can even cover your bike if it has been stolen.
• Bodily Injury Coverage – Covers any costs associated with bodily injury related to an accident for which you’re at fault, and it will cover any passenger who rides on your bike.
• Medical Payments Coverage – Covers any medical costs and funeral expenses associated with an accident for which you’re at fault.
If you want to find out more information about what’s available in the State of Colorado, be sure to speak to an agent about your specific needs.
Finding the Best Motorcycle Insurance Policy in Broomfield, CO
If you want to find the best Colorado motorcycle insurance policy in Broomfield, CO, you should get a hold of Aspen Gold Insurance Brokers. We have a team of expert agents who can help you get the coverage you need, and we’ll be able to find a policy that you can afford. Be sure to get in touch with Aspen Gold Insurance Brokers in Broomfield, CO today!